Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Get out of spanking freeee card

Colin has learned tonight that making bets with me is not the best idea.  :)

He's obsessed with quoting funny movies, so half the time I tune him out, listen intently, of course. He was quoting some movie tonight and I asked him what it was from. He told me if I could guess it, i'd get something.

What do I get?
What do you want?
Hmm.. get out of spanking free card?
Ok .. deal.
How many guesses do I get?
4 (he really didn't think I knew this one.)
Okay... um .. step brothers?
Nope.
Happy Gilmore?
....Yup.

Haha. So I now have a get out of spanking free card! Yipee. Of course, like usual, there are a few rules that accompany this card.
1.) Can't be used for blatant disrespect or cursing AT him.
2.) Can't be used if he spanks me in the middle of an argument.
3.) Can't be used to get out of maintenance.
4.) Can't be used during vacation.

Okay, most of those are reasonable. Except for the last one. I say it shouldn't have to be used on vacation because vacation should mean a vacation from spankings! Or any punishments for that matter! What do you guys think? Maybe if I get enough people to agree with me on this one, Colin will leave the implements/capcaisin cream/etc at home?

Or maybe i'm pushing my luck and should consider myself lucky for having a get out of spanking card in the first place?

Okay, forget that last sentence .. I am officially on protest. No punishment while on vacation!! Help me out, pretty please?

Did I mention while we're away, it will be my birthday?! Oh, I didn't? Well in that case .. it will be my BIRTHDAY..  Sooo, NO spankings! I'd say I have a pretty valid argument?

Colin, if you're reading this - you know you want to be nice, right?  If my arguments weren't good enough, how's this one for you? No spankings while on vacation .. because .. drum roll .. wait for it ...

19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kenzie!!! Will u be 25? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! Yup 25, I remember being 18 like it was yesterday ..where do the years go?!

      Delete
  2. Hahahah you're so funny, no spanking on vacation? How about you're getting spanked and punished on vacation ..beacuse I said so!! You can get a million people to say no to the vacation spankings but in reality youre going to get spanked and punished if it's needed. ;)

    -Colin
    Oh and ps you'll be fixing this entry before going to bed, letting everyone know what happens when you tell me "because I said so"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entry is fixed you ole grump. :p Actually I wrote a whole new post on it.

      And no, I won't be saying "because I said so" to you anytime soon. :)

      Delete
  3. You can't get out of a birthday spanking surely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've asked for a pass for my birthday!! I'm sure it'll come with rules. Use yours wisely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i'll use it very wisely! :) Hope yours doesn't come with that many rules. :)

      Delete
  5. Lol, good luck with that one! I am not taking sides, but I know DH would dole them out during vacation, just not as quickly...I hope...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have a feeling Colin will be doling them out as well. I'll just have to be extra good. :)

      Delete
  6. Lol. Our vacation was anything BUT spank free! Good luck with that! Lol happy birthday though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have a feeling ours won't be so spank free either. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  7. Lol! Birthdays and spankings go hand in hand. But good luck with that! Happy birthday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you're right, i'll take the birthday spanking. :)

      Delete
  8. Ahhh you lucky girl! Bossman and I bet each other all the time, but he'll NEVER give me the "Get out of spanking" bet! I mean, come on! Well good luck with the "no spankings on vacation," and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, now that I have it, I have to think long and hard about when to actually use it! I want to hang onto it for as long as possible. :)

      Thank you!!

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday Kenzie

    I hate to bust your bubble but did you read the fine print on the back of the card? There is an expiration date saying it expired 4/25/13 at 12 am and vac should not be exempt from no spankings how in the heck his he going to keep his arm in shape WEG
    Have a great day kiddo

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, the card doesn't seem that helpful with all those rules attached to it. Now I'm curious, what was the quote he said? My family and I are ALWAYS quoting movies. It drove my ex crazy because he never knew what we were talking about. Lol.

    ReplyDelete