Monday, December 2, 2013

Spanko Advent Calendar 2013!

Yay, so excited to post this! Today is December 1st, and It's also when my Spanko Advent Calendar starts!

Here's the Spanko Calendar 2013! Remember, this is full of activities for you guys to actually participate in! Something to help forget about the stress of the Holidays, and focus on the fun of the holiday season! Do as many as you can, or as few as you wish. The choice is yours!

Feel free to share the picture and link to this post, so that people can join in on the fun! It's not necessary at all to share, but if you want to - I'd love it, and very much appreciate it of course! I'm going to include a picture below that you can use on either your sidebar, or just in a post. Also, lots of thanks to Jason's Girl for helping me out with some of these ideas! ;)


If you do want to share the image, just go to your layout section of your blog, add a gadget, find the option to add an image, and then just add it from there. Link to this post if you want, and it'll be all set. Again, totally not necessary, just want to give the option. And of course I'll be thankful. :)

I'll make sure to put this post up a couple times throughout December, so everyone who wants to, can join in on the fun!





  • Dec 1 - Let's start it off with a nice old fashioned hand spanking tonight! Starting things off right.
  • Dec 2 - How about some otk time, while reviewing the rules. Just a little brush up to make sure the subs are on the right track. :)
  • Dec 3 - Are you on the naughty or nice list this year? Ask your Hoh what he thinks, and receive either a good girl spanking, or a naughty girl spanking. ;)
  • Dec 4 - Wednesday Wackiness! Time to find a wacky new implement, bonus points if it's holiday themed! A cute Xmas spoon perhaps?
  • Dec 5 - Mistletoes aren't just for kissing anymore! Each time your sub walks underneath it, they've earned themselves one swat!
  • Dec 6 - Friday Challenge! Find a new place to be spanked. Either a new position, or new location. Something you haven't done before.
  • Dec 7 - Secret Santa Saturday! Write a sexy note to each other, and stick it in each others purse/pocket. Read it while you're not with each other!
  • Dec 8 - Choose your favorite Christmas movie. The catch? Lie over his lap, or kneel beside him for part of the film. He gets to choose how long.
  • Dec 9 - Sugar and spice, and everything nice. What can you do to spice things up? Try out one of your fantasies tonight and make sure to have FUN with it! ;)
  • Dec 10 - How about some mini x-rated stockings for each other. Nothing extravagant, just some sexy panties or some sexy bedroom coupons. Make it fun!
  • Dec 11 - Time for Wednesday Wackiness again! Remember to try a new implement, bonus point for holiday themes! Maybe a candy cane decoration?
  • Dec 12 - Tonight *you're* (Damn typo on the calendar!) Santa's naughty little elf, and it's time to do whatever he tells you. ;) Have some fun with it, keep it as tame as you'd like, or make it nice and spicy. The choice is yours, Doms/Hohs.
  • Dec 13 - Fridays Challenge again. Think hard, come up with a new exciting location or a new position, it's all up to you. Be creative!
  • Dec 14 - Secret Santa time. Hide an implement or a DD/Ds related item where your sub leasts expects it. Her brush in her purse? Some clamps in the glovebox? Give her a certain amount of time to go find it. If she doesn't? Well put it to good use of course!
  • Dec 15 - How about a non spanking Christmas activity, for just the two of you. Make a gingerbread house, decorate the tree, whatever you'd like.
  • Dec 16 - Guess the cane! Tops/Doms have a cane in one hand, candy cane in the other. Hands behind your back! Subs/Bottoms, pick a hand. Either receive a candy cane treat, or six strokes of the cane.
  • Dec 17 - Holiday season means snow and fireplaces, but to make things simpler how about some ice and candle wax? Where you ask? Use your imagination. Switch back and forth between the two, for an interesting night!
  • Dec 18 - Our last Wednesday Wackiness. Think real hard, make it good! A new implement, even better if it's holiday themed. How about a nice red paddle?
  • Dec 19 - We all know Rudolph has a bright red nose. How about tonight the subs bottom matches that bright red color. Maybe pull a hairbrush out for this one. ;) Remember, the closer to Rudolph's nose, the better! 
  • Dec 20 - Our last Friday Challenge. Last chance to get creative. In a park, in the woods, up against a wall, make this one count!
  • Dec 21 - It's our last Secret Santa Saturday. Homemade presents are always the best. Make something for each other, wrap it up, and put it under the tree. No opening until Christmas morning! Be as corny as you can with this one.
  • Dec 22 - Last Sunday, you might have made a gingerbread house, or decorated the tree. This time, decorate your partner. Icing, whipped cream, make it festive.
  • Dec 23 - "He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for your bottoms sake!" Agree on a favorite holiday song, and come up with your own spanko jingle. If you have a blog, turn it into a post! 
  • Dec 24 - Forget the letter to Santa, each write a letter to each other about DD/Ds. How has it helped and what needs improvement. The catch? No opening it up until next Christmas Eve!
  • Dec 25 - Christmas Day! I know it's not DD/Ds related, but I think this is a very essential component to DD/Ds. LOVE! Tell your Hoh, Dom, Sub, Tih, how much you love them. Tell your family, your friends, your kids, someone you haven't talked to in a while. Use this day to appreciate those around you. Have a Merry Spanking Christmas!

42 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Let the festivities commence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Kanzie, what a great list of activities! Will definitely have to play :) Love the artwork too :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! So glad you're going to play along! I found the picture on google, isn't it great?

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun way to spend the holidays!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Hope you'll join in on the fun :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! :) By the way when I click your name it brings me to your G+ page, but I can't find your blog link. What's the name of it?

      Delete
  5. looks fun. i'll come back and look at it and do the ones we can, maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles, hope you'll come back and play! :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds like so much fun, Kenzie!
    I'll join in!
    I'm going to try to get this side bar up, but I'm kind of a fidiot when it comes to tech.
    You may have to talk me through it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it!
      You may now take my "fidiot status"
      :)

      Delete
    2. Fidiot status is goneee! Lol, thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  7. This is really, really cute! Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just sounds like all kinds of fun. Too bad I can't pursued Chase to play along in blogland Maybe I can manage to play along here on a few days LOL I do need to decide where to hang the mistletoe hmmmm ;)

    <3 Coral

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, hopefully you guys can play for a few days! Mistletoe hanging is very important. ;)

      Delete
  9. I am in spanko heaven right now! This is an advent calendar I can look forward too! Dh is on board too (thank goodness because it would be no fun without him!) I thought I was already subscribed, but I wasn't so I am now. Now I won't miss a single post. I will post a blog today recommending this and one other advent calendar for the month. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy, so glad DH is on board! Thanks so much for mentioning it on your blog, I really appreciate that! Have fun. :)

      Delete
  10. Some of those sounded really fun! I like the mistletoe idea but even better if you hang it with
    a wooden spoon attached! lol (Of course that would be a challenge to explain...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Sara, I like that! Maybe find a discreet place for it? ;)

      Delete
  11. LOVE THIS! I purposefully stopped reading after the first few because I want the Duke to pick out what he wants to do and not be influenced by me. I can't wait to see what is in store for me in the next few weeks. :) Thank you for this. :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you're going to be surprised rather than knowing what's coming. That'll be so much fun! Hope you enjoy. :)

      Delete
  12. I am jealous. The Man won't be home till Christmas Eve... this is great though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, well hey certain things you can alter and do it in January. ;)

      Delete
  13. I so need to find my HoH, cause damn! This is an advent calendar I can get on board with LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. December 1st completed and it seems December 2nd will be as well!!!!!!! Love this Kenz!!!!! I will really LOVE it if Lee can just make it all fun, I am sure I am on Santa's "nice" list!
    honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! You'll have to let me know which days you guys complete! Oh and Lee totally better put you on the nice list or you'll have to put him in the _ _ _ _ _ _. Totally not finishing that sentence in case Colin reads this, lol.

      Delete
  15. This is a great advent calendar. Spankos love things like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Blondie, glad you like it.

      Oh and PS - Colins new favorite thing is that paddle! I think its so very cute, but so very stingy lol. ;)

      Delete
  16. OMW. I'm not a spanko- (ok maybe I am) I'm not a spanko...(ok maybe I am)I'm not a spanko- (ok maybe I am) I'm not a spanko...(ok maybe I am)...

    Ok I'm going to show this to my Dev... lmbo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, you are too funny! It's good to be a spanko! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm 4 for 4 on the first 4 days and we weren't even trying. All I can say is I'm glad I don't have any mistletoe up. My bottom needs a rest!
    As always, my sweet KenZ you crack me up!
    Sure hope you guys have a fun week-end. I'm jealous in the best possible way!
    Big hugs my friend! ~ Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, glad you're able to stay away from the mistletoe for now. ;)

      We had a great time, but you were certainly missed! We all need another get together asap, I can't wait much longer!

      :)

      Delete
  19. I love the idea of him placing the mistletoe in various places in the home where you do not have a choice but to pass under.

    ReplyDelete